Spring View Hospital Wound Care Center offers latest technology in treating debilitating and life-threatening wounds. The Center is designed to provide treatment of chronic and acute non-healing wounds, utilizing advanced therapies, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy and proven clinical protocols in providing comprehensive, integrated services.
Treatments such as wound dressings, debridement, compression therapy, prescriptive growth factors, bio-engineered skin grafting, edema management, and non-invasive vascular assessment are among the techniques utilized at the Center that have proven results in accelerating the healing of difficult wounds.
In addition, the Center has two state-of-the-art hyperbaric chambers used to facilitate the healing process for patients suffering from persistent, traumatic wounds. Patients who utilize the chambers breathe 100 percent oxygen, delivering high concentrations of oxygen to their bloodstream to facilitate the body's healing processes and help fight infections.
Patients who need specialized wound care may be referred to the Center by their local physician. Self-referrals are also accepted.
Wound Care Providers
- Wound consultation, evaluation and treatments
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Specialty wound dressings
- Cellular and tissue-based products
- Compression therapy
- Treatment of wound infections
- Patient and family education
- Pressure off-loading devices and footwear
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy